The Converse ERX 260 silhouette looks like something out of an 80's movie. BUT that's because it's originally from that era. It first came onto the scene for basketball use in 1988 and was quickly adopted by the lifestyle and streetwear culture as an everyday shoe soon after. This latest "Metal Pack" installment is a collaborate effort by Converse and Chicago's own DON C. This marks the second time both Converse and DON C work together on the ERX 260 silhouette, with the first efforts being for the "Animal Pack." Whether you're a fan of the shoe or the nostalgia it carries, this will take you back in time to when the styles were edgy and the colors were loud!
- Converse ERX 260 Mid
- Converse By DON C ERX 260 "Metal Pack"
- Kids lifestyle and basketball mid-top sneaker
- Synthetic leather upper with metallic studs detailing
- Patent leather accents on the heel counter and toe
- Synthetic tongue with lace-up closure and Converse ERX 260 branding
- Cushioned heel collar for ankle support
- EVA foam midsole for lightweight comfort and support
- rubber outsole for traction and stability
- Color: White/Black
Grade School SizesFabric: